Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The 4th and Kelsy's Birthday!

The 4th of July!

We ran in our annual 4th of July Murry City 5K. We ran with my brother Drew, Robert's Brother William and Wife Sarah, Robert's brother Daniel and girl-friend Krystal, and Sarah's brother and Dad. We love running the race. I was sad that I didn't quite achieve my goal of 25 min. but I did beat my record and got 26 something. Next year right. The thought always makes me sick to try to run harder.
After the run we spent the day swimming and then we all met up again for the annual play at Murray Park and then watch the fire works. It was so much fun other than I was still babying my back and didn't get involved in to much. Running was enough for the bad back. We had a lot of fun and it was nice that my brother got to spend the day with us.

Kelsy's 9th Birthday.
I had such good intentions of coming down here on the computer and posting on her bday. But I didn't find the time. Happy late birthday Kelsy!

On Kelsy''s birthday we had a friend party in the back yard. She wanted a pool party and wanted to do an obstacle coarse. She pretty much planned her party. They all had a lot of fun.


After the Party we headed to the Bee's game. Robert happened to get ticket's from work on Kelsy's Birthday. She got to take one friend with her. It was so much fun because it was 70's concession night so food was a lot cheaper than normal.
This little girl drove me crazy the whole night though. She did not sit still. Not that I expected her too. but she was everywhere. We were chasing her, she climbed up and down the stairs and up and down me and Robert. Ahhh. I love this age but bringing them anywhere is a nightmare.As you can see they were having fun!
Ammon always loves the game.
More of us getting frustrated with this one.


The next night we had a family Ice cream party. We made banana splits. And for those that wanted to we had an banana split ice-cream trough. 4 kids sat around it and we piled it high with ice-cream and toppings. They loved it.

And then they all went off playing.

I don't know if you could tell in any of these pictures that we are finally done with our patio. It has been so nice to finally have something. I now go eat my breakfast often outside on the patio. I really love it. So we should all have a girls night at my house and have more ice cream and treats. Or maybe since I like breakfast out there so much and kids are back in school we could all have a late breakfast. I would like that! I will try to plan something.

No comments: