Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Christmas time!

So it has been a tradition for my family and now with my own family to decorate the tree on my Birthday which is on the 28th of Nov. So this year it was nice because it landed on the day after Thanksgiving. Usually I do most of the decorating and some years we get out our little tree and have the kids decorate it. This year I just wanted to keep it a little more simple and so I let them help. Ahhh. It is not my tree this year. I usually like it with white lights and I put the ribbons up just right and everything has to be spread out just so. Well I am sure you know with kids that is just not going to happen. If I had more energy I would redo the whole thing but I have just too much to do. Some of our white lights didn't work and I didn't want to look for more or buy more so Robert and the kids talked me into letting them put up colored lights. My tree decorations do not really mix with colored lights. I am going to say its just not a good looking tree. No offense kids. I am trying really hard to just let it go. It's really hard for me. I can't hardly look at it.

Are we going to put the whole bunch in one place?
Lyla just was so good and drank her bottle and watched. And Ammon just really wasn't interested in the whole thing. He is such a little boy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that pic of the baby. She is precious. I know what you mean about the tree. Major anxiety attacks everytime you see the tree!