One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
My Big Day!
So tomorrow is the day. If you could possibly imagine anything being bigger than a busy weekend, a Relief Society lesson, and Enrichment Night which is tonight. So after tomorrow there will be no more stress right? I am looking at this as a way to slow down and take in what is imortant at this time of year. Don't get me wrong-I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT! But after talking on the phone ALL day yesterday to friends and family I am feeling a little more at ease. Thank you so much for all the support and love. Tomorrow hasn't even happened yet but I feel so blessed to have so many loving and caring friends and neighbors. I truly feel blessed! So thanks for everything! So probably no blogging for awhile since my computer is in the basement. Have a great Christmas and have fun at all the party's that I am going to miss out on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have I missed something. What are you doing tomorrow?
I was just wondering the same thing...
She had surgery! Kind of a big one too. Anyways, I hope you are doing good. I have been thinking about you. Someone needs to let you borrow a laptop. I would but I don't have one. Then you could still have something to read while you are laid up in bed. Let me know if you need someone to watch your kids or whatever.
Post a Comment