One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
One more great Day of Snowboarding!
We got in one last great day of snowboarding! I loved it. We went with a bunch of guys Robert's brother and cousin knew so I was so glad that Sarah went with us! I am definately still slower than everyone but I think I am catching up! I even went over a jump. (ok it was more like I got to the jump and then jumped about a 1/2" off the ground, but still... RIGHT?) We had a great day. I LOVED IT! Thanks my sweet husband for taking me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment