Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Great Expectations!

 I walked in the living room to find Lyla had climbed up on the chair where she could see the music from and started playing the Violin.  So very proud of herself and a little frustrated that it was "hard".  So cute though I couldn't help but snap some shots.  I will take this as a sign that more is to come !

I have a video that maybe one day I will figure out how to upload onto here!




I was so happy this week to finally have my first Therapy session of the year!!!

It was in the garden!  It was just so nice outside that I just couldn't resist going outside and doing a little bit of spring cleaning!  It was just so nice to be outside!  I am just so excited that it is getting warm at least a day here and there.  I very much am in need of much more Therapy.

1 comment:

Janett Ackerman Call said...

the next Yoyo Ma! You never can tell!