Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So excited to get outside for a bike ride!

We are all so excited to just get outside.  I am sure everyone is!  This year has been nothing but cold this spring.  We have had very few comfortably warm play days outside.  We just can't wait for it to get warm!  Ammon learned again how to ride with out training wheels.  He has always just been nervous able the whole bike thing.  Nothing else bothers him really nothing!  But he is doing great.  He learned a year ago but was too scared and it just got too crazy to keep it up but then he started to get the hang of it last fall and then it got too cold so I hope now is the time.  I can't wait to really get him out and riding- I know that he will love it!

No comments: