Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I can't do it all Right?

There is always something I can't get done.  This is what happened when I took a "week off" and tiled the bathroom.  This picture does not even do justice and there was still 2 loads getting dry.  My dryer is not drying fast enough and I don't want to buy a new one since I already had my unplanned fun buying a new stove and microwave and also putting in a new bathroom.  Anyway this huge pile that in the picture does not look nearly as huge took me like 3 hours to sort through and fold and I still haven't got it all put away yet. I also was washing my sheets if you couldn't tell. I was getting it all washed so I never have to do it again, ha ha!  I spent this morning putting stuff away, I still have Ammon and Anna's clothes to help them put away.  IT NEVER ENDS!!!  I try to give the kids their own laundry to put away but instead of taking the time to put it away they shove it is all different places so that they don't have to put it away.  I don't even care if it's neatly put away just put it away.  And then I get this-"I don't have any clothes to wear" so sad! Not!!!  It drives me crazy!
What?  Put away clothes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wait a minute...did you just blog something straight from my brain??? That is exactly what happens at my house, but it is on a daily basis. Laundry...not my strongest suite!! I never got your emails! I am sorry I haven't called, I have been feeling yucky still. My email address is jamesntaush@gmail.com. What is your email address?? I know I don't have the right one for you. Also, we got a new number 801-675-5471. Love the updates of your cute family! Love ya.