On Sunday we picked up Anna's new baptism dress that Grandma Call made. It's just right for her.
She really loves it - Thanks Mom! Anna has always had a thing with fabric on her skin. She is just really sensitive with different fabrics. You can not talk her into wearing things she doesn't like or that feel funny to her. This creates a challenge to make anything for her. She got to go with Grandma and pick out the fabric for the dress so I was crossing my fingers that she would like it. She first thing she said when she put it on was "it's soft". me-sigh of relief. Good job Mom! I am sure that my mom put extra time and effort in making sure that all the stitching inside the dress was perfect!
Anna is so excited about Saturday! We are excited for her. Its a fun time in your life. I remember my baptism and I hope she will too. Anna has a lot of Faith, she may not always know what she knows but she knows that she has a Father in Heaven and a Savior Jesus Christ! I love to listen to her prayers, I feel like often she is teaching me. They are simple but yet so powerful! She knows that her Father in Heaven is listening to her!






No comments:
Post a Comment