Monday, February 22, 2010

You knew it was comming right?

Finally 2 months worth of bloggs.  Not the whole story but at least I finally shared something.  It's just been crazy lately.  I just haven't felt it lately.  I am trying hard but I think this winter stuff has really got to me this year.  I am home all the time but yet I never got to doing this.  I am looking forward to the sunshine and getting outside.  That's probably the reason I have wanted to snowboard so bad this year because it's about the only thing I have done this entire winter that has been ever remotely fun and outdoors.  I really need to get out!  I really need some projects to do.  I am really wanting to get a re-apolstering job done and I finally found the fabric that I LOVE but again the money thing.  That money stuff.  Especially when you end up with all kinds of unexpected stuff like your oven blowing up and your insurance not paying for things like that root canal and then all of our accident bills are starting to go to collections because we still haven't got the insurance money from them.  Crazy huh! (we won't go there)  Anyway anyone else need a project done.  I really need to get my hands into something or I will go crazy!  I hope you all don't get me wrong.  I am happy!  I just need to get out and find things to blog about.  blog blog blog!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Connie! My long lost friend! I totally know how you feel. I am the same right now...except it is because I am PREGNANT!!! and feeling miserable! I need to talk to you, I don't have your right email or I would have written you and I am a slug on a log lately and the simple task of picking up the phone just doesn't happen. I love you!

Tiffany said...

Hi Connie! I know you--you'll be out planting peas and carrots next week and getting that beautiful yard ready for summer!