The highlight of our winter! We have taken a trip to Eden Utah every year for about 5 years now. It is something we really look forward to. This year we decided to extend our trip a little bit and add a day at the slops with the kids. We took Kelsy and Anna up for a night at the Wolf Creek resort and took them to wolf mountain where we all did a half day of skiing and then the rest of the day boarding. We had so much fun! We took the kids to G-ma & G-pa's house (Thank you SOOOOO much mom!) The next day we spent with the adults boarding at powder mountain. WE LOVE powder mountain! I felt like i really got the hang of boarding down. Speed is not my forte' but I can go without falling down and I had a great time!!! Other than that I had to hike up the mountain because I fell off the tow lift. Stupid lift. It's sooo hard to get on that thing and stay on with a board. But it was seriously great! Can't wait to do it again!
1 comment:
Love these picture too!! Looks like so much fun. I am glad you wore thoes "pigtails" before the oly's. I would have thought you were copying one of the downhillers- I don't remember her name- They are so cute!!
We were glad to have the kids for the weekend- they are good kids.
Post a Comment