Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Family Trip to Brighton!

Robert and the kids all had last Monday off so we headed up the Mountain.  We had taken the Girls the weekend before but Ammon didn't come with us so he was so excited.  These kids learn so fast.  I think I have gotten pretty good at the snowboarding thing this year.  Im at least not falling and I got the technique down I just have to get a little faster, but these kids are crazy fast.  They just love it!  They were going through the trees and anywhere they could go off the trail.  They loved the little hills. They got going pretty fast over them and would actually get air.  Ammon is not quite there yet but he did awesome for his second time.(first time this year).  I just have to say I LOVE THIS SPORT! It is just so beautiful so be up in the mountains, on skis or a board. Once you learn you can't not LOVE it!  Loved!!! our trip!

1 comment:

Janett Ackerman Call said...

Fun pictures! I am glad that you like s-boarding so much- I know that it NEVER would have been my thing. I am glad that you want to try to do all of the outdoor things that I never would.