Can you believe that my little baby girl is already 2! AHHHHH! That's not a I am going crazy ahhh, it's a sad ahhhh! It's just gone by so quickly! We all agree that she is the joy in the family! Her name means something like beautiful playful one. It fits her because she is very lovable and playful. She is laughing all the time. She makes us all smile. She very much is the one that everyone can turn to, to get that smile and she just gives you a little joy to be with her. She amazes us with her smartness and witiness. She just seems to know everything. She wakes up most mornings saying "Mom, I'm awake!" It's so cute! Everything right now is "I am..hungry or I am something. It's like she is always trying to say full sentences and pronounce thing properly. She says Bookk, anything with a k c sound at the end is overly pronounced. We just love her!!! Happy Birthday baby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment