Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What have we been up to?

I am forgetting to take my camera everywhere we go lately. I feel so sad that I have missed out on some of our adventures.
Last month I told you all that I ran a Heidi and Connie half marathon. After I got home that day you would think I would be laying down the rest of the day but I really had things to do. We came home and I stained the play-set and then finished painting our pergola. Then my brother Drew came over with his kids and we all went to the park. I think that is when it hit me.
I AM SOOO DEAD!I may have been smiling but it was just to be polite. I think I couldn't move anymore. I was so tired. This was me with no shower after running for 2 hours, and then working all afternoon on projects. But the kids had a lot of fun!
My little Anna!

Drew got some really cute pictures of all the kids. Lyla loved the slides!

Even Robert played at the park.

Cute little Olivia! Drew has such cute little girls!

And little Ellie! I can't believe she really isn't that little she is going to go to school this year!

And then there is Ammon?!

Anyway the park was a lot of fun for all the kids. It takes someone else to come over to ever get me to the park. I never take the kids to the park so it's good people drag me there. Anna has decided that we really need to have a cousin day once a week.

No comments: