Friday, June 26, 2009

The new Cowabunga water park!

We appreciate our Dentist. It was customer appreciation day at the water park for our Dentist office. He was so nice enough to give us free entry into the park for the afternoon yesterday. It was not as nice of weather as I would have liked but it was still fun. I will just give everyone my little review of the place since not many people have gone yet.
So the park is pretty small as most of you might have guessed. It is as much as you could fit into a small little area. On one side is all the slides. All connected. Maybe on a hot hot day the slides would be ok but the water was cold and with the wind it was FREEZING. You just stepped into the water and it was cold. The slides were fun, older people would get maybe bored faster than kids. There were slides for young kids and then there were much bigger fun slides. Like I said fun but cold. Too cold to enjoy.

On the other side was a pool that reaches I think 3 1/2 ft deep connected to a lazy river that was the same depth. So adults really have to sit down to get wet. It is a park for kids. I felt very comfortable letting Anna and Kelsy go to the slides together or the Lazy River and not be worried about loosing them or having something bad happen. I liked it for that. Especially when you have a baby it's hard to keep up with the older ones so I was glad that they could go have fun without us holding them back.



Robert wasn't able to get there for a couple of hours but it was fun because my brother and sister in law were able to go because she worked for our Dentist for a couple of years. The small pool was warm enough for Lyla to enjoy it so that was good. Anna of course braved into going down the big slide before we left. We had fun and enjoyed the afternoon.


Over all rating is maybe ***** 3 out of 5. Good for small kids!!! Not as fun for Adults.

Thank you Dr. Rigby - he is a great dentist and same goes for the Orthodontist.

2 comments:

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

it looks so fun. I cannot wait to go!! I guess I need a funner dentist lol!!

heather said...

Did you notice how much it would have cost if you had to pay? I've heard it's a bit pricey. It does look pretty impressive though. I'm sure kids love it.