

We play out side constantly when it's not RAINING.

Anna and Ammon are searching for who knows what in the garden. They were cutting down the parsley. They are loving the garden this year and helping out when they can.
I'm not sure if cutting down the parsley helps or not but they believe it does and they have so much fun doing it. They just can not wait for the peas. They ask me just about everyday when the peas will be ready.





Then there has been the rain. It just been crazy how much it hasn't rained. I can not believe I have not even turned on my AC and June is half over. When has that ever happened.
It has been nice not to worry about turning on the sprinklers. Everything is so green and beautiful. So in a way I have really loved the rain. The only sad thing is that school is out and it's just too chilly to play in the water. I think not having it too hot is nice though. I really can spend all day outside when it's nice and cool like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment