So still working on the patio and as you can see we still have a lot of sand to play in. Last Friday I was sitting on the lower half which I had just finish and was looking at the horrible porch that I hate and decided to rip it down and just leave the stairs. This is an old picture of how it used to look. Since this picture the rocks on the ground had crumbled and all the paint was much worse on the pergola.
It looked just like these pictures of them that I found on the web. Yuck! I hate spiders. I am sure a lot better than I used to be but they are so nasty!


So I painted the stairs. Is that weird? I didn't want to buy any more stain since we were out and I had this paint left over from the shed so I was resourseful. Anyway if you think its weird to have a green porch I think it is a little odd too. But it's so much better than it was. That spider infested place is gone and now we have a little more room and it looks so much cleaner. (well it will when the patio is done)
The lower half of the patio is finished! Yea!
this is the step up to what will be the upper patio.
We still have a lot of work.
My tomato plants are huge, I am sure because of the weather. I have 1 little green tomato, I hope I get more.

The lower half of the patio is finished! Yea!
this is the step up to what will be the upper patio.
We still have a lot of work.My tomato plants are huge, I am sure because of the weather. I have 1 little green tomato, I hope I get more.

All my squash!
Peas! The kids cant wait!
And lettuce. Ammon has decided that lettuce tomato sandwiches is his favorite for lunch. We are eating the lettuce I am so glad.

Peas! The kids cant wait!
And lettuce. Ammon has decided that lettuce tomato sandwiches is his favorite for lunch. We are eating the lettuce I am so glad.
More sand!



2 comments:
You are such an amazing mom. Your kids will always remember how you put things together, grew a beautiful garden and let them participate in your wonderful world of creativity.
Wow! Your garden plants are so much bigger than ours!!! Everything looks great - you are amazing!
Post a Comment