Thursday, March 19, 2009

Luck, Common sense and Throw-up and GAMES!


The last couple of years I had decided that we should have fun on St. Patricks Day. It's kind of a funny holiday but I think that it is fun for the kids to play along with. Kelsy got ready a few day's before by making her own Leprechaun trap. Since the "Leprechaun" ran out of Gold he left some of his rainbow (lots of Sunbursts and Skittles) and way this did not make Anna happy and she was crying because he didn't leave any gold. I was like WHAT this is like a so optional holiday! Anyway after the morning trauma the kids had fun at school and I later tried to have a somewhat Irish meal. Well at least the meat and potatoes. We had yummy smothered baked potatoes and my mom's meat loaf. And my favorite part of our tradition is that I made Lime Cheesecake. I know not so great for my diet but we love it.

We had fun celebrating a happy day. There is always something to be happy about and to celebrate! I just love having a good meal and an enjoying dinner with my family. It's nice to make things a little more than everyday norm!Lucky Smile! So I just love the Common Sense of kids, especially little kids. So the other day I thought it was hilarious when Lyla came to me with a Littlest Pet Shop shoe she had found and I was happy I didn't find it in her mouth. So she came to me with these big eyes so excited "Shoe, Shoe" I looked down to see that tiny little shoe and said "yea, shoe." oh she is just so smart to know that tiny little thing is a shoe. So she sits down hands me the shoe and holds up her foot making her help me sound, "uh uh". I just laughed thinking, really doesn't common sense tell you that is really not going to fit. So just laughing I put it on her tiny toe and she held it up just so happy and went on playing.

So yea today I have had throw up in the car 2 times and 3 more times in my kitchen all with-in 2 hours. Poor Lyla seems to be fine until she gets this funny look on her face and then just lets it all out. I have now had an hour so I am hoping that that is it. She has been just a busy little player since. I hate throw up and it's really been a longgggg time since I had baby throw-up.

So one more thing, Kelsy told us about this game her friend told us about on line and really I don't usually even get into games that much but I have been addicted to this trying to figure out how to solve each of the levels. We might be slow at finding it but I always love to get new ideas for kids computer games. http://www.poptropica.com/ I have even stayed up late trying to just find stupid things. I really can't believe that I would really play a game that much because I have a little attention spam for games. Anyone else got great sites let me know.









1 comment:

Emily K. said...

So sorry to hear about the throw-up. Looks like you had a fun St. Patty's day! I wasn't as adventurous this year.