I will have to ramdomly put each kid in because I don't have all day to spend here blogging so I will just put each kid up when I have time.
Lyla because I don't have to ask her. Because if I did she wouldn't know how to answer.What she's doing lately: Chewing on her finger because she is getting all of her 1 year mollers, poor girl. She loves to kiss her Daddy, 




Favorite drink: Milk, in a sippy cup she will drink juice but not milk.


What she's saying: She says Mommy like a 4 year old. Cookie, baba, Copa (spanish for cup which we use for sippy cups). Shoes-she loves shoes especially her boots, please - ease, some form of thankyou, Dadda, Kelsy, belly, teeth, eyes. I can't think of more at the moment but I am sure Robert will remind me of what I have missed.
She loves to walk around outside and wander in that place she knows as "no no".
Things she is learning: How to ride her little bike
Things she is learning: How to ride her little bike
Favorite things to do: Play with lids and such, get into cupboards, watch her sisters. And she loves to carry around clothes on hangers.


Favorite snack: cookies, she can ask for them too. She say's it so cute that I can't resist giving them to her anytime she asks. Hey- it's rewarding her for talking right!
Favorite food: Anything but when she is done she is done. She will just spit it out when she is done with that bite and anymore.
She likes to be spoon feed which is wierd because most kids say give me the spoon or I ain't eating. You would think I would like that but with 4 kids it's hard to always have 20 min to feed a hungry baby and get everyone else food and eat myself.
She does like feeding other people though just not herself.

Favorite drink: Milk, in a sippy cup she will drink juice but not milk.
We are trying to get her off her bottle. She is the only one of the kids who I have let have a bottle after they turned 1. I am regreting 2 extra months it really has made a huge difference. She doesn't want to let it go. And I am such a push over. She knows how to ask for it so it has been harder.
Favorite TV: I really have only let her watch Elmo and she is only entertained for a few min. We get out her Elmo and Cookie Monster and she plays with them while it's on which gives me a little bit of a brake.
Least Favorite thing to do: Go to bed but she is so good that you really cant count that. I also think she hates going to church somehow. She is so good usually but at church she turns into a monster.
Got to love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment