I was a little nervous to get on the scale today after working out this morning. I knew I had relaxed about everything this week. I worked out everyday but Friday but I went snowboarding for a few hours (except it really wasn't a workout to go snowboarding, just fun!) Which by the way the person who has pictures of that fun night should send them on over! I love Friends and I have so many great ones that like to do fun stuff with me!
Anyway back to the topic. So as nervous as I was (Oh by the way even Robert said this morning before he left to not get down about it today because he saw how I was all weekend with food) I got on the scale on to my surprise since last Tuesday I lost 4 lbs. Can you believe it Robert? So that made me really happy. 1 more pound and I will be back to what I was before I started.
So Heidi took me on another one of those long runs this last Saturday and I was dying. We went a mile less this week which put us at 9 miles. It seemed more like 12 to me. It was harder this week than last weeks 10. Heidi is going to kill me but she is so awesome, she makes me do so much for than I ever would on my own, she is like having my own running coach (actually more like a life coach. She is just amazing). I had dreams last night about running last night.
I have decided that we are all crazy. We first begin to run because we think it will be good for us and then we start challenging our self to do more and then it becomes a little adictive to see if we can do a little better. I like running for enjoyment but the trill you get when you have gone faster than ever or farter than ever is what we are addicted to. I seriously can not believe that I love to do this. I never thought ever that I would be a runner. I could barely run the mile in highschool and now I am almost 30 and I am running 10 miles.
1 comment:
Connie, you're so sweet.. Thank you for calling me amazing. :) But everyone knows... anyone who can have major surgery, be down for a full EIGHT weeks, and then be running 10 miles in a month is AMAZING!!! It's crazy how tough you are! I am so glad we get to have our runs together!
Post a Comment