Sunday, March 8, 2009

Annual Snowboard Ski trip!

Every year we spend a couple of nights in Eden and snowboard up at Powder Mountain, which by the way has the MOST awesome powder and is the best place to go. We had so much fun. We were all a little worried that the snow wouldn't be very good but it turned out pretty darn good this year.





So I was a skier until I decided to try boarding and though I am no where near as good as I was on ski's I really love boarding. I tried it out about 3 years ago, and had only been 2 times and last year I was had Lyla so I didn't go at all. So basically I had to start from scratch again. It took a couple of runs to get the hang of it and then I had a really good time. I finally figured out how to board on the toe edge. I should have realized I was getting too tired to keep going but we had a few more runs to go. I wanted to cry all the way back. I was soooo tired. Anyway I had a lot of fun until I was too tired to keep going!





1 comment:

heather said...

How freaking cool are you. I have wanted to go boarding the last two years but it has yet to work out. You're my hero.