One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Friday, February 13, 2009
A Mommy Moment
I love today already! You might think that by being a mother of 4 you would not get so excited about the little things and stages babies do. But I still love it. While feeding Lyla today; she would say "mo eease" (more please) with every bite. So cute and then after she asked for her ba ba. I know it's just baby talk but I just loved hearing it so much. I love a little baby saying please and thank you. It's a nice milestone. Ammon funny as it seems drove me crazy for a while with please and thank you because he would say it until you repeated and acknowledged it. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" and it would get louder every time! Anyway...I know it's such a little thing but it made me so happy today, and sometimes as a mom that is all you need to keep going and keep sain. And as a plus Ammon has been sooo good this morning, I hope that when all the kids are home in a min......that's all I will say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great day! I hope it keeps up.
Post a Comment