Monday, February 9, 2009

A little Thoughtfulness!

The other day Anna came home from school with a cute little bookmark that she had made at school. She was just so happy about it. She said "I told my teacher I needed to make one for my Dad because his scriptures have a pop tart wrapper in them for a bookmark." It's just a simple little thing but yet I never noticed what his bookmark was. I love when kids notice the little things and how sweet they are. It was just a simple little thing to give her Daddy but it was so touching to me to see how much thought she had put into her gift. It made me realize how much I need to just pay attention to the little things, I let to many stupid things get in the way of allowing myself to enjoy all the little special moments in life.
This weeks goal - pay attention to the little things and take the time to make little moments count with my family!

No comments: