Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 years!

I can't believe how fast 10 years has gone by. I have just the sweetest husband ever! Robert planned a short get away for the 2 of us last weekend for our 10 year Anniversary which is on the 27th but we couldn't do it then. So I got Valentines and our Anniversary in 1.
Robert planned this quite a while ago and would not tell me where we were going (until the day before when I got him to slip). He took me last Friday up to Daniels Summit Lodge just past Heber City. This is also where we spent our Honey Moon so it was fun to go back. I think it made the 10 years seem to have gone by even faster when I thought that it had really been 10 years since we were there. We had such a good time! Thank you so much Robert, I can't wait to do it again!
I lost my ring about 5 years ago, so along with the surprise trip I got a surprise new ring. Robert has been bothered that I haven't had a ring to wear. Thank you! I promise I won't loose this one. (I better not right!)Robert I can't express how very greatful I am to have you in my life! I am a very blessed woman. You are such an amazing husband and father to our children. The things that were very impressive about you and that stood out to me when we were dating still are very much a part of you and it still impresses me! You are a very kind and generous person a WONDERFUL friend and Eternal Companion. I love spending time with you and being a big part of your life! I love you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jaqui said...

Happy 10th! What a great hubby!

Melanie said...

Congrats on ten years! I can't believe it's been that long! And I am so happy to hear that I am not the only one to lose my wedding ring! Mine's been gone for almost two years. I showed Ben your post; here's to hoping I will get a new one at my ten year anniversary!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary! You still look exactly the same!