One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
How lame!
So I am pretty darn sure I broke my hand this morning. How one can brake there hand taking out the trash is beyond me but I am the lame one that did! It is killing me. We are going snowboarding soon and that is when it would have been more acceptable the brake my hand. I have learned that taking out the trash is a dangerous job. I guess maybe someone else should take over that job (hit to you know who -jk). AHHHH STUPID!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I so wish you were kidding! Don't feel too bad though, you are not the only one who does stuff like that. But you're right, SOMEONE else should take out the garbage!
If you needed to get out of playing the piano, we could have thought of something less painful :) I hope it heals quickly - its no fun to be in pain. Household chores are so dangerous! Be careful!
Oh my gosh! I broke a bone in my foot taking out the trash when John and I lived in Idaho! Ever since, he does all garbage duty!I hope you are ok!
I am so sorry! I am going to tell James that I can no longer take the garbage out! I don't know how that will go over....
Post a Comment