Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Standing tall!

So Lyla is standing all by herself. She just stood there, I can't believe she is getting so big. I seriously am having such a hard time with her growing up so fast. I am seeing the moments pass by so fast I just can't hold on to them. Life is so quick, and so funny, our worries and cares are so backwards. I hope I don't look back thinking I wish I had spent more time making moments with my kids. I hope we are making moments together to last Eternity.

2 comments:

heather said...

Seriously, don't you wish that you could just bottle up all of the goodness and keep the this age forever? Who's to say the next stage won't be better. Either way, were lucky to have these kiddies we call our own.

Jaqui said...

It's the little moments that make it all worth it. We want to keep them little, but we also want to cheer them on with every new milestone. They get big too fast.