


I can't believe he is four. He is still my baby right? I am just amazed all the time how fast it is going by. We had such fun day last Friday. For his birthday party we had a animal circus party. As you can see we had a face painting booth and then we had a bunch of other little games that they could go around like a circus and play and win prizes. We made cardboard animal train cars so they could go to all the stations and play the games. It was a lot of fun. I think that the face painting was the hit of the party though.
This is us waiting for all the kids to come!

and the family clown! She really wanted to be a horse but I couldn't figure out how to paint her a horse so she decided on a clown for the circus!













So anyone who thought that I was really talented and creative, this picture will change all that. As you can see this is the saddest birthday train cake you will ever see. I guess you really shouldn't try to make a cake like this when
A) you don' t decorate cakes B) you are trying to do it only an hour before the party starts.


This is Ammon's Sunday birthday brownies. (we have a lot of Sunday foods) I will tell you more about what we did on his Birthday at the end of this blog.



What a kid! I love him so very much and he has shown us so much love. He is the most loving kid. I hope that doesn't change. Thank you Ammon for being you and giving away so many great hugs and kisses!
So This past weekend we got to do something extra special. I hope Clay doesn't mind me sharing.
Last Saturday my brother-in-law Clay (Robert's sister Jeni's husband) was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. They have been married for about 10 1/2 years and have 2 beautiful kids Ethan 9 and Emily 7. We are so happy for their family. There are very few things we get to experience in this life that are more special to witness. We are just so happy for them. They are such a great family and we are excited for this new journey ahead of them. We were also able to join them at Church on Sunday in their new ward as he was Confirmed. It was such a nice meeting and I am so happy that they have a ward that they love. I have been in the church my entire life, I am so grateful for that blessing. I cant imagine how it would be to join as an adult, all I can say is what a wonderful change to anyone's life. We love you Clay and Jeni and are so so happy for you and for your journey ahead of you! It still makes me want to cry when I think about it as I am writing this. I just can't express my joy for you!

4 comments:
Such a cute party! I wish I could paint faces like that!
My poor kids have to have the boring parties because I don't know how to do all the "fun" things everyone else does. Face painting... wow how long did it take you to do all those faces? Good for you! What an awesome mom.
So Connie, i have decided to hire you for my next party to do all the fun face painting. you did sucha great job, they look awesome!!! And that is so great about Clay. What a huge milestone for them and what a blessing and many more for them to come. Thanks for sharing.
Wow their faces looked great! He is a sweet kid and I'm glad he had such a fun day. Payton would love to play with him. He told me today that he didn't want to play with any of the kids that were home during the day because they were all "little". In his defense besides Tyler they are all younger than him. Call me one day and we will get them together.
Post a Comment