Does this happen to anyone else? I decided to clean the basement and then it took me the entire day. I started to put things away and then I realize that things are not put in the right bins to then the entire closet gets dumped so that I can sort through it when you find that half of it is garbage. I did this in our toy closet and then in the girls bedroom and then in Ammon's room. It seriously took me all day to do something that should have taken a few min. I guess I let things go for too long and then end up paying for it in the end.
This is Lyla trying to get out through the smallest place under the table.
I guess its all worth it in the end (sometimes)
A hard days work! Oh I mean a hard afternoon of play in their so nice and clean rooms that they forget how much more fun it is to play in a clean room versus a messy room. They played so well all afternoon.


1 comment:
Uggg! I know the feeling. I did that with the girls' rooms yesterday.
Post a Comment