Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2 babies!

So now that Ammon is 4 he has decided that he wants to be a baby again. He has always loved being called my little baby boy. He feels so special when I call him my baby boy. So yesterday he said he didn't want to be 4 he wanted to be a baby like Lyla. He spent most of the day yesterday trying to be a baby and doing everything Lyla did. He crawled around, climbed up to the couch, hung around my feet and made all the noises to go with it and Lyla can get louder but Ammon showed me he could be even louder. I played along as much as I could. I had to get ready for Enrichment night. Which I was crazy to think it was no big deal at how much I was doing myself. I will next time ask more people to help me. Although it turned out great and the night went well. I made roast beef and sliced it. I bought long hoggie rolls and cut them in half and then sliced them for sandwiches and we had roast beef sandwiches with ajuew dip, fruit and green salad. And for dessert we had cheesecakes which I just bought from Sam's.


Anyway back to Ammon. So I was busy as you can see wtih things I was trying to get ready. I tried telling him I loved him to be my Big baby boy and I was so happy that he was 4 and could do so many things by himself and that he was so smart. He really wasn't convinced by this but I am happy today that he has forgotton this notion and is back to being a 4 year old. I was hopeing I would not hear him make is baby sounds trying to get my attention again and again. I like that he can talk to me and tell me that he loves me and I can tell him that I love him and that he understands me.



Also Ammon started T-Ball last week. He seems to have fun but last night when I was talking to him while he was laying in bed and telling him that I love that he is not a baby because he can play baseball and hit the ball so well, he told me that baseball is boring (I agree but would never tell him that) but he still wants to play which is good!




2 comments:

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

HE IS SO CUTE.. AND I CANNOT BELIVE YOU DID WED. NIGHT ALL BY YOURSELF.. IT REALLY WAS GREAT.. AND I FOR ONE APPRECIATED THAT YOU ALOWED FOR SOME "SOCIAL" TIME. YOU DID GREAT!!

Connie Robinson said...

Thanks! I think that I don't think I am stressed when I really am and now I am paying for it. I have been so sick this weekend, I am sure it's because I have just had too many things on my plate. Live and learn right.