Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The month of May!

We had a lot of fun this month. Here are just some pictures to go along with the month. Lyla loves playing in her saucer while I am in the yard. I am lOVING that!



We have been to Jordan Parkway a couple of times and we all love it. Its such a relaxing fun walk. The kids can wear their Healies(?) and roll along the trail. Its great.





Lyla has learned how to sit pretty good. She is doing super well. I am just amazed at how fast things are going by with her. Did it really go this fast with all of them? It's just flying by and I feel like I want to just grab hold of her and never let go for fear I will miss something. I love her just to death.



I am loving each of my kids ages right now. We are just so excited for Kelsy to be baptised. Can you believe she is that old? She is just so fun to listen to, she is just fastinated with everthing she is learning at school, she is really enjoying school and learning. This is how I found Kelsy in the yard one day this week. All dressed in funny clothes talking to herself. Shes sure got an amazination.
Anna is my sweet heart, helping me with things. She is always trying to help out in someway. She has the sweetest smile when she is happy (I just wish she would remember to stay happy) I can always count on her to help me out with something. And Ammon is my baby boy or my big boy whatever mood he is in. He loves to be loved and hugged. He can't get enough hugs and kisses from Lyla and I. He is a boy though and he tends to be a little to rough. It's funny, I will hear him playing and one of his new things is "Back Off". It's something I am constantly telling him to do and now he has incorporated it into his play.







I finally finished painting the shed. Actually almost finished.



The family playing Life in the backyard. Robert somehow has the patience for this.

2 comments:

heather said...

Hey Connie! Your blog is cute and I hope you don't mind me checking it out every now and then. I can't believe how big your baby is! She is so cute.

Unknown said...

What a cute shed. You are the best decorator. Even your outdoors is super cute. Hope you are all doing well.