Saturday, June 21, 2008

Enjoying a Summer Night!

We decided to let the kids stay up late and look at the stars. We probably wont really go camping this year so we are creating the experience at home. We cooked hot dogs and roasted marshmallows and made some really good smores.









When it got pretty dark we layed blankets on the grass and just talked under the stars. We all had so much fun.

AND get this the best part - I know this will just amaze you like it did me - I put Lyla down at 7:00 so that she wouldn't get all smoky and we would be able to enjoy the other kids better. She didn't wake up until 8:00am. Can you believe it! 13 hours of sleep. Since then I have been putting her down at 7:00 and that has pretty much been her knew night sleeping pattern. Ya!!!! Not that she's bad a night, but wow! I am just really wowed! Are you all as wowed as I am. I thougt you might be!:)

No comments: