One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Hop-Scotch with Dad
So I don't even know how to play hop-scotch but Robert does. That just seems a little funny to me. Robert taught the kids how to play one Sunday while I got to sit on the lawn and watch. They kids love playing with thier Dad. Robert is such a good Dad, he can play and be imaginitive with them. I just love to watch them all play together and enjoy each other. I am the one who doesn't really get into all the playing but I love watching them play. I am glad that Robert has the imagination to play along with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment