Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Baby Names

So the name Robert picked out for the baby has finally grown on me but I just haven't liked any of the names He has picked for a middle name. Some of the suggestions we have got are - Lyla Grace,Lyla Belle - I think I like this one best
Lyla Elise, Lyla May, Lyla Kyla JK, Lyla Cierra, Lyla Kristine, Lyla Fe, Lyla Saige, Lyla Marie, Lyla Megan, Lyla Ann.
Let me know what your pick would be.



Kelsy and Anna on our Hike last weekend with the Robinson family. We should enjoy the great outdoors more often.


Ammon Loves being in the backpack, he would stay in there forever if you let him. He also loves being with Dad.




All the cousins had so much fun together. We went up Big Cottonwood and stopped at Storm mountain, it was a perfect short hike for the kids.





My goal now that we have gone on one hike this summer is to get in a few more good ones before its cold and I am just too dang fat to hike. The mountains are just so beautiful and what a better time to enjoy them then in the fall.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi Connie--you look great! I like the name Lyla Belle too, and I also like Lyla Elise.