One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Ammon turned Three!
I can't believe that my baby is three! He is getting so big and along with it had come a big personality. What a terible Mom I am. I didn't even make him a cake. Having just icecream sandwiches at the party was just so much easier. He didn't complain he loved it and all the attention. He is just a good boy. I couldn't ask for anything better from him. He really is just so darn sweet!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment