Friday, February 29, 2008

What's up with Anna?




Anna lost a tooth. It was so funny because one day she just said my TOOTH IS SOOO LOOSE! And I just thought ok, it will probably come out in a week or so. No it was out within about 3 hours. She pulled it out herself. She is so funny about it too. Now its been about a week or so and she lost another one last night. Kelsy would get a loose tooth and it was like weeks later we would finally get her to let us pull it out.
Anna was so cute about the whole tooth fairy thing. I couldn't help but take a picture when I went in her room to "check on her". She had written a bunch on notes to her; "how tall are you? fill in here." "Will you sleep over one night?" and she left a little barbie sleeping bag for her to sleep in.





We took some fun pictures of the girls on valentines day.

No comments: