Friday, February 29, 2008

Robert and Connie-Do we actually have a life?

I thought if I was going to talk about each of the kids I should at least say something about Robert and I. Our daily life is usually just the same. Roberts job is going well and we so appreiate all he does for us. He is such a great Dad.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5172470664970705506" />

I always feel that I should not hand off the kids to him as soon as he walks in the door but he usually jumps right in and takes Lyla from me and helps the kids with their homework, and last night he took the kids on a bike ride before dinner. The kids just love their Dad. And he sure loves them back.
He is so excited for baseball to start up. I am not so sure I am excited, but I do love that he has a passion for something and that he has fun. He has good friends that he plays with. (That sounds like I am talking about a little boy)(I guess I really am, do they ever really grow up?)




We went to our condo in Eden Utah a couple of weekends ago. Robert went snowboarding with his brothers and sister and spouses. I stayed back at the condo with Lyla. The kids got to come up for one night and played games with Uncle William and Aunt Sarah. They love the Condo. We love snowboarding, its the highlight of our winter. We try to make a trip up there every Feb. with family. We love Powder Mountain for boarding. We have had some awesome snow up there in the past. Eden is now one of our favorite places. We are making great memories up there. It's great because its not far and its absoluetly beautiful.
I would have taken pictures of actuall snow but this year I got to just relax with my little Lyla, we didn't see much snow.



I have been trying to get ready for Lyla's blessing. I am going to make soup and homemade bread. After my mixer and bread maker broke Robert got me a Bosch Mixer. They are THE BEST mixers. If you have ever used one you know how great they are. I can make up to 8 loaves of bread at a time, its great! I am loving it and the blender attachment. I love baking and cooking great food.
I love all the recipes that Tiffany has on her blog.

No comments: