I just wanted to thank Robert for a great Anniversary. Our Anniversary was on the 27th. Robert told me a while ago that #9 is the leather Anniversary. I decided to get him Scriptures and thanks to my brother Drew both have new scriptures. Both of ours were very old and very bad looking. It's nice to have new ones to mark up and make our own and find new favorite verses. Robert got me some much needed new knives and some great running shoes. (not leather I know but great anyway.)
He took me to his favorite resturant Cheesecake Factory (a little pricey but good food) we shared Cajun Jambalya Pasta which I just loved, and a chocolate cheesecake. Thank you Robert for such a nice time and also for making me take some time for us and go to the Jim Brickman concert also on Valentines Day. Lately I feel very spoiled, I love it!
1 comment:
What great posts! Kelsy, Anna and Ammon look adorable and soooo old! It makes me realize I haven't seen them for quite a while. Could it really be last summer? No....but I can't think when. We must get together this month when the kids go off-track.
I love how Anna left notes and a sleeping bag for the Tooth Fairy. So sweet and so creative.
I hope Lyla's blessing went perfectly--her dress is beautiful.
Post a Comment