Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Week

So I don't have any pictures right now to show you but I will tell you about this past week. I will have to update pictures when I have more time and feel better.
So my Mom started it out with breaking her foot in three places and then while trying to use crutches broke her toes on the other foot. My oldest brother was in a major car accident but has no severe injuries but it will take time to recover fully. And me I have been having pains in my stomach for a week and we have decided that it is my Galbladder. So that's fun because they can't do anything for me for at least 20 weeks so yea for me. Robert has already come up with a plan and diet for me to heal naturally. My good news it that we are having a girl and her name with most likely be Lilah, we haven't decided on a middle name.
Someday I will update this much better with pictures and everything I promise.

No comments: