Isn't that such a good picture of Ammon fishing for the first time. I think so!
Kelsy and Anna had their first day of school
today. Kelsy is in 2nd Grade and Anna who actually only got to spend and hour in class to meet and talk to her teacher and will really start Kindergarten on Aug 1.
I cant figure out how to rotate my pictures.


I cant figure out how to rotate my pictures.
Anna was very excited and Ammon really wanted to be a part of all the excitement about school.
2 comments:
Looks great Connie! Your blog will be a great one to read and look at. We also had a lot of fun camping this past weekend in the Uintah's. Keep up the greatness.
Hi Robinson Family, What cute pic's! Connie your pic's turned out way better than mine. I will send you some of them. Girls you will love those pic's years down the road and you will say- oh yea, I remember those drsses. Grandma and Grandpa loved this last weekend with all of our family. We had a great time.
Post a Comment