Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Strawberry Jam!


My Kids love homemade freezer Strawberry Jam.  It's so stinking easy so why not.  So Anna and I enjoyed an afternoon together making some SWEET strawberry jam.  Anna is such a great helper she is always there when I need her.  If I need a helper she is the first to my side.  She had such a good time, I'm so glad that I got to do this with her.
This is our sink full of Strawberry tops.  It looked like a ton more in real life.
Yummy Jam that will last us...humm....not very long but it will be tasty!

2 comments:

Janett Ackerman Call said...

Great Blog! I am so glad you are keeping up on it. Enjoy your jam!!

Emily K. said...

That looks SO yummy! It's great that you are teaching your kids such a valuable lesson, what a good mom you are.