I want to give my kids the opportunity to play sport. I do think that it is valuable to them but I am seriously trying hard not to go crazy. I think that some Mom's are made for being a soccer Mom but I am not. It's not that I don't like it because I really like sports except for the one my husband likes to play which is Baseball but I will get to that later. It's just that it takes ALL day saturday. Ammon play usually about 9:00 and Kelsy usually around 11:00 and can you guess, Anna usually plays around 1:00. And to top it off Robert has his games at either 3:00 or 7:00 or sometimes even both! Ahhhhhh! I signed them up so I can't complain though right? It is fun to see them play though! This is Ammon's first year in soccer, he has played some t-ball in the past. He is having fun and runs with the pack! He is doing well keeping up and kicking the ball. Anna has always been good at it. I regret taking her out for almost 2 years while I was prego with Lyla but I just couldn't do it. She loves it and is pretty good at it. She likes to stay out of the pack and waits for someone to kick it out of the pack. She usually plays offense so she kicks it down the field to her team mate that's near the goal. And Kelsy to our surprise is really into it this year. She is actually red in the face and really playing and getting the ball. She has always been too timmid to really play hard but she is comming out of ther shy little self. Here comes Kelsy!
Robert is still enjoying his baseball. New team again this year but he is playing with his friend again. I can't wait for it to warm up more so that we could actually go watch him for a little bit. He has till the end of July so I am not too worried!
No comments:
Post a Comment