I can't believe it has been that long since I posted something. I have really stayed away from the computer for awhile and I have enjoyed a more cleaner house. But the house can wait right!
I don't know where to start and I haven't taken a lot of pictures. I think I have been in my own little zone lately. I have been staying at home more lately which I am sure many of you do the same when it starts to get cold. I really should get out more though. I am enjoying not babysitting anymore, my time is a little bit more mine right now. It's just too hard having 2 babies that are not really quite the same age and have completly different scedules. I was just struggling and then giving up on my house which is why I have actually enoyed cleaning and getting back my house. I do miss little Olivia though. But my life seems so refreshed not having that to do anymore. So I am putting my time more into Lyla and Ammon and making their picture books. I really think I am just trying to put into prespective a little on what has been important to me and trying to get more of a focus on life. I hate to bring up the whole accident like it is some awakening but really it has been and I just see how much more time I need to spend with my kids on moments that matter. I don't think I have a hold of my focus it is easy to loose sight of what really matters, but I think that I see things in a different way than I did. I feel so bad that Heidi has to deal with how I see cars differently on the road. We run together in the mornings and I jump almost anytime a car goes by. I think to myself "they aren't going to hit you" but then I think about that car I did not think was going to hit me. I just see every car comming and swerving off the road and hitting me. Anyway I really don't know why I am rambling on about nothing I should delete it but I will let you get bored before I even start.
So here is some of the stuff we have done.
Witches night out, at Gardner Village! 
I went to witches night out with Sarah and her Mom. Sarah needs to get me pictures because I have none of me on my camera. I dressed a lot like Sarah only purple instead. I think we had the most fun just getting dressed up and the funnest was seeing Janet, Sarah's Mom get out of the car completly all witched out.
We both decided that it was a lot of Hupla nothing. We went and probably will not do it again, it was really nice to have a girls night out. Im not saying I didn't have fun because I really did, even just to dress up was great! I will post a picture when I get more.
Great Grandpa's 83rd Birthday Party!
Grandpa's Parties are usually up in Logan at my Aunt Joans house. It's always a really nice drive in October. All the leaves are turning, making the mountains look so lovely! It took us about an hour and a half to get there maybe a little longer. Lyla is always so good on car rides and just goes to sleep but someone had given her a sucker so she fell asleep while eating it.
All the kids really don't mind the long rides. We dont give them much to entertain themselve so they entertain themselves talking and singing and really they (especially Kelsy) go into imagination mode. Kelsy can play and imagine in her own world anytime and anywhere. It's so cute to watch her when she thinks no one is looking.
A bottle of water entertained him!
I love Grandpa. He has always made me smile. I am so glad that my kids have got to know my grandparents. They are lucky to have so many of them alive. That's great to know we have good genes.
After the party the kids headed out side to play in the leaves. They love it because they always have so many to play in and it was a beautiful day.
After playing in the leaves we got to go to the Pumpkin walk just around the block from my Aunts house. It was fun to see all the pumpkins dressed up, carved, painted and molded into many different things.
1 comment:
i am glad you posted I have missed you!
Post a Comment