Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It might be old news but there was snow, did you know?

I am just really getting behind on my blogging, Sorry!

Who doesn't like the first snow especially when there is enough to make a nice big snowman! The kids loved it and well I liked looking at it. I am VERY glad it has gotton so nice and warm again though. I feel like winter is coliding with last years winter like somehow I missed that there was a summer. It just wasn't long enough for me this year. I do not like winter except I REALLY am excited to go snowboarding again this year. We all need to plan on some girl's night out boarding.

Lyla was interested in this stuff called snow but was not willing to touch it in anyway! She loved watching the kids in it though. She would not even touch it. It was funny!






HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN!
First there was the school parade which is always fun. I love seeing all the neighborhood kids strut their fun costumes. My favorite was the guitarist who was totally into his costume! Oh and the girl in the wedding dress holding her own head! So fun! I really like cute though not the scary stuff! Ammon was so funny. Every two seconds he was hitting my shoulder saying "mom look at him, look, look, look!" I would say "Ya that is such a cool costume, I can see them, I'm watching" He loves to see them all, it's just the best to see his face as he see's all the kids!


Next was Robert's annual work party. The kids get to go around trick-or-treating to all the desks. This year my sis in laws came with some of my nieces and nefews!
I loved this picture of Sarah because it looks like she is getting hungry for spiders.
The kids after the treating! Halloween Day we went over to Grandma Elsy's house and had lunch and took pictures. We couldn't get Lyla to wear her hat for pictures of course. I think Robert has some pictures of her so I will have to post them later.
Ammon dressed as a strawberry short cake strom tropper!








Maybe this hat makes her look more up to date?


Mr Strom Tropper

and 2 crazy Gypsy's!
My mom put their costumes together, she did such a great job! Thanks Mom!


I love Halloween! The kids always have smiles on, they just love it. AND who doesn't like a plethera of candy!

2 comments:

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

ok when I fist glanced at the pic of Lyla outside looking at teh snow I thought her finger was in her nose!! I laughed

Janett Ackerman Call said...

Love your blog! You had so much more snow than we did- We had none! We were so blessed not to have snow on our trip to CA. All of the family looks so happy having a great time with fall activities. I wanted to mention that all you gals out there blogging and digi scraping are doing Family History work! Keep it up! Your posterity will love you for it.