He has always got a great big smile! Five can you believe it!One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Happy Birthday my little Ammon
Ammon turned 5 last Monday on Labor Day! We decided to head up with the family to Park City and go down the Alpine slide and go to the outlets. Im sure you know which one was more fun for the kids! It really turned out fun!
He has always got a great big smile! Five can you believe it!
He has always got a great big smile! Five can you believe it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me, Anna and behind me is Uncle Drew my brother and his daughter Ellie!
Ammon just hanging out waiting to ride!


1 comment:
Great pictures! Love them all! I am so thankful that Ammon turned 5. What a blessing we are enjoying! Keep taking the great pictures. Especially with the digital possibilities. I was wishing I had taken more pictures of my family when they were young. But then I remembered it was a BIG hassle to develop the pictures and costly for me. I love technology- We live in a wonderful world (if we watch where we are in it that is)
Post a Comment