I decided I would start really making this my blog and keep up with it a little more. Not that anyone cares because I really don't think that many people are checking up on me and all but I need to have a reason to keep somesort of journaling, and not just pictures.
Lyla is already growing out of her first clothes and has now moved into the next size. I am so sad. I really 99.9% believe that she is are last little one and I am just holding on to every moment of her littleness. She is such a good baby and she happy. She is the hardest little thing to get a giggle out of but I am getting a tiny one every once and a while. She just hold on to them and I am just going "let it out". Giggles from a baby just bring the most amazing joy. Babies are Heaven sent. We just always need to remember that when they have woke up for the 6th time in one night.
She is starting to grab things she sees now, so the kids are loving playing with her a little. They can hold her a little more now also because she can also now hold up her head pretty good.

So I put a link on my page to our family tree. myheritage.com is so fun. I have got now 491 names in it. All the way back to 1497. Its kind of neat to see how organized the site is. Sometime when I get more time I will add more. If you are interested in geneology its a great site!
No comments:
Post a Comment