I have been so busy the last couple weeks this is really the first time that I have been able to get on the computer. Blogging is fun but I feel like I need about an hour to devote to it and sometimes that just does not happen in my busy life.
So the reason I have been busy is that my Beautiful Grandma Ackerman that had been fighting cancer for quite a while had a turn for the worse. She passed away on March 31. I am not sure that there is a right way that any of us could really want to pass away. There is a good and bad to everything. I am so glad that so many of us were able to say our goodbyes to her and make peace with her death. We were able to prepare for it so when it came we were able to see it as a blessing for her. I loved my grandma and I know that she loved me, she always made sure she told me. I have many memories of sleep overs and holidays. Grandma loved to decorate for holidays and have fun little parties with all of us when we were little. Grandma was a colorful lady always with bright colors and jewlery. We all loved Grandma! And not to forget we also love Grandpa! More tributes and pictures of her -
Cousin Christin Blog
Brother Drew's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment