Thursday, January 31, 2008

No sleep in sight

I cant believe 3 weeks has already gone by. Its just been crazy keeping up with everything. Was I crazy, 4 kids, a messy house, no sleep in sight, and I am typing with one hand and on that its my left.
I am loving it. Lyla is amazing, I just have enjoyed her even though she is quite the fussy little thing. I think maybe brcause shr is the fourth I just am amazed at her. The complexity and also simplicity in her makes me think how can anyone question where she came from. She is truely straight from Heaven, and that is what keeps me going.













Some time I will start taking pictures of all my kids again, and maybe we will go somewhere too.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love her hair! She is such a doll. I really want to see her in person. You all will have to come up in a couple of months.