I went into labor early Jan. 8th at 2:00 am. We had her just a few short 4 1/2 hours later at about 6:23 am. She has amazing beautiful dark brown hair and all the kids think she looks like them.
The kids love to hold her but whenever they want to hold her "she is eating AGAIN" or sleeping. They just can't believe how much she sleeps and eats.
She has been quite the cranky little thing in her first week, but I think we are getting to know her and what she needs and wants. I am happy to say she slept in her own bassinett all night last night. No she did not sleep all night she slept by herself last night. She has just woke up every time we put her down at night and just gets screaming so we end up holding her a lot at night. Im hoping that she will continue sleeping by herself. I don't mind getting up at night with her as long as I don't end up staying up all night with her. As Im sure most moms would say.
She has been so much fun. Her happy time is in the morning so we have really took our mornings slow and enjoyed her cute little faces and sounds. I feel bad that her Daddy doesn't really get to see that part of her yet.
1 comment:
She is so sweet! She'll be sleeping through the night before you know it, too.
Post a Comment