Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My baby turned 4!!!!!

She isn't a baby anymore!  
Wow it's gone by sooo quick, it still seems like yesterday that we were even thinking about having her. 

Days old, so precious!
First B-day!  Fun and Spunky.  She made us laugh, she was such a great little girl!  
I loved every moment of her first year, she was the perfect baby!

A hug with Dad on her 2nd birthday.  She still loves hugs and kisses and is still 
climbing up on our laps to be held!

Birthday #3.  CRAZY, I think this is when a LOT of personality came out.  She loves being the little one and loves attention from family, not so much from strangers.  She loves the camera and loves to make fun faces!


Birthday 4, This little girl is just amazing, I'm her mom so I am bias I know but we all think she is great!  She is easy to love, she has a beautiful smile, she likes to claim shy but really I think that it's just a show.  One of her favorite things to do is color.  She colors on most days and spends hours sometimes doing it.  I would have to say she really is good at it too!  She also is great at playing, she loves playing with her polly-pockets and squinkies.   I just love to watch and listen to her playing too!
This girl learned to whistle about a month or so ago and she hasn't stopped since.  Everywhere she goes she is whistling and trying hard to get out a song.  She now is calling me by whistling sometimes, funny girl!  That is her though, she really works hard on things she wants to do, so will work on it until she gets it.  
She is always saying funny things, I am just sad that she is getting so old but wow is it nice too!  I just wish we were about to go back in time once in a while and just hold them as babies or talk to them as toddlers.  I don't want more babies I just want my babies back once in awhile.  I would give anything to just hold and kiss them one more time!

We celebrated it a little early because we all went on vacation!  
This was her first party and she had so much fun with all her friends! 


 

  

No comments: