So even though my parents moved from the house I grew up in, going to their house is still going home. We got to spend the first weekend in October up at their house,
While my Dad was out doing this -chopping Corn ... (all my kids got to go hang out with him, Ammon didn't want to leave and pretty much spent the whole day with Grandpa in the truck)
We were at his house doing this. They had 1200 sq feet of flooring to put in so Robert and I worked all day for 2 days putting it in with my brothers that were busy in and out helping out.
The next Monday I got to go trial running with some great friends! This run was so hard! It was 3 miles up and then 3 miles back. The first 2 miles were like all pretty much up hill I wish I had a gps that would tell us how high we climbed. It was great. We also went again a couple of days later but we headed another way since we were not ready for that climb again!
While we were running the husbands and kids hung out at at a friends cabin and ate and played! They loved it! I love that we can get together and all the kids love each other too!
2 comments:
Great post! I am glad the kids got to go "chopping" with Grandpa. Thanks so very much for helping with the floor. It turned out to be a MUCH bigger project than I anticipated. Your family did the lions share of the work. You guys are the best "project-ers" what ever the project you are not afraid to jump in a get to it! What is your next project?- a needed rest?
No I could do project after project. It keeps me going! Anybody need help?
Post a Comment