So it's almost Christmas and I didn't get a letter sent, I didn't get little gifts to all my neighbors and good friends, I really didn't get many of the things done that I had wished I would have done.
But just so you all know I really do wish you all of very Merry Christmas!
As we all do at this time of year we reflect upon the year that we have had. I thought that I would do the same.
We have had a great year, much of it was very uneventful and some of it was a little too eventful. Robert is enjoying his job very much as he took on a new position as a network administrator. He is happy there which is great for everyone. He works very hard and we are so proud of him and appreciate him very much! He enjoyed another season of his Baseball League. He really loves baseball. These guys are WAY TOO serious about it but I am glad he has something that he loves. He played for the Topaz team this year and was also the Coach of the Team. (Coaching takes Way too much time, we wont do that again) Anyway he loves it and we are excited for this next season. He will be playing with some of his good friends this next year for a new team so we are happy about that.
Our Dottle Bug has been enjoying her 4th grade year. She really enjoys her class and her school friends. Her favorite subject is still math, I can't believe that because I hated math for as long as I can remember. I am glad though because it's better to embrace it than hate it/ She loves to write, read, anything crafty and artsy. She has such an imagination still. I hope that she continues to use her amazing imagination. She has been my sweetheart this year helping out in so many ways. I love her age. She is really fun to spend time with and really wants to be with us which is really nice,. (I know that wont last forever) We just love her!
Our little Love Bug is busy as always being a bug but usually she is being a fun loving happy bug. She still continues to smile which makes me happy. She has grown up sooo much this year. We are also enjoying her age. I think my kids are loving taking on more responsibility as long as cleaning is not one of them. Anna is a big help she is such a little mommy to Lyla. Lyla just loves her and loves Anna to play with her. Anna tells us that she doesn't like school but she says that pretty much about everything. You never really get out that or that she will admit to really having fun with anything. As her mom though I know that she really likes it while she is there and really likes her teacher. She always has a smile and loves being a good girl at school.
Robert took the 2 girls Skiing the other day, they went skiing 2 years ago and also tried snowboarding once last year but this was their second time skiing so we were nervous on how it would be. But like with everything Anna (and Kelsy) just took off down the mountain and had a blast. They came home telling me how I could do better. They loved it and obiously are very good at it so I guess we will be doing more of it. We love the free skiing at Alta. It's perfect for the kids.
Bug in a Rug is still at home with me. I am enjoying him home and he actually never ever says he board. He knows that all his friends go to school but it's not a big deal to him that he doesn't. I think that now that he has been home with me for this long it will really be wierd sending him off to school next year. We don't even have him in preschool so I think it will be strange having him be gone at all. He loves playing with his friends and even his sisters. They drive each other crazy but love being together. He still loves reading with me and I love it too. He just amazes me. He loves work books and playing games and cuddling with me. We hope he will love going skiing also a couple of times. He had fun last year so I hope is will love it even more.
Little Lovely Bug is the highlight for everyone. She is just a happy fun little girl. When I say little I really mean little. She is only in the 2nd percentile for her age. She is tiny with a HUGE Scream. She is so fun though. If all my kids had been this good I would have tried for 10. She is SO much fun. We are all enjoying her. She makes us laugh at all the things she says and her crazy faces that go along with it. I seriously have no way of saying how much fun she is. Her doctor was so amazed with her vocabulary. It was actually pretty funny how much he was. Anyway she is into pretend play and is always on the phone. I am always hearing "Hello"- "Grandma". And the best is her hugs. She is a never ending hug. She loves being huged and tickled.
We are all doing great. We are still in process of dealing with our accident that happened earlier this year but we have all recovered very well. Bug in a Rug has only a little line of a scare that most people would probably not notice which I am certain will be less and less noticable. Little Bug had angels so she is great. And I still only have a tiny knot on my knee from the impact and some managable back pain. We have been so blessed./ I want to just take this time to again to thank everyone so much for your prayers and love. We were so amazed. If anything good can come out that that whole thing it was how many amazing people we know and how prayer and blessing really work. Other than that I can't think of anything else so eventfull this year. We have much to be grateful for!
We look forward to a new year! We feel blessed to have each one of you in our lives. We hope and pray that you will have a Merry Christmas and that you will have a Wonderful and Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas, Connie! I love you!
Post a Comment